List of PAM Accreditation Programs
- Info: Course Outline (RM) Syllabus of Microbiology Courses Covered in Accreditation Examination for Registered Microbiologists
- Info: Diplomate Criteria for Diplomate from the academe and industry
- Info: Fellow Criteria for Fellow from the academe
- Info: Registered Microbiologist (RMicro) The PAM Accreditation Examination for Registered Microbiologist is given to individuals who have taken sufficient microbiology courses that are essential to the practice of microbiology as a profession...
- Info: Renewal Of Accreditation The renewal of PAM accreditation is required every three (3) years as provided in the Manual of Operations....
- Info: Specialist Microbiologist Must be a Registered Microbiologist.
- Info: Textbook References(RM) Suggested review materials